The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
The Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has launched a hotline because of the Strasbourg attack.
If needed, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy of Bulgaria in Paris by calling +33 1 45 51 85 90 and +33 1 45 51 85 90 in out-of-office hours.
There is increased border control on the border between France and Germany.
The MFA recommends that Bulgarian citizens residing in Strasbourg or traveling between France and Germany should strictly follow all instructions from the law enforcement authorities and to avoid visiting public places in the city.
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- » Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE