The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
The Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has launched a hotline because of the Strasbourg attack.
If needed, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Embassy of Bulgaria in Paris by calling +33 1 45 51 85 90 and +33 1 45 51 85 90 in out-of-office hours.
There is increased border control on the border between France and Germany.
The MFA recommends that Bulgarian citizens residing in Strasbourg or traveling between France and Germany should strictly follow all instructions from the law enforcement authorities and to avoid visiting public places in the city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus