The Second Group of the National Antarctic Expedition Leaves Today Bulgaria
The second group of the 27th National Antarctic Expedition is leaving tonight the country, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The group will be led by Hristo Pimpirev and will travel from Sofia via Santiago de Chile to Punta Arenas.
Besides the director of the native Antarctic Institute, three more professors, one of whom are Mongolians, will all be transported to King George Island on a Brazilian military plane and from there to our base Livingston Island with a Colombian navy warship.
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Paris is Now the Most Expensive City in the World
- » The Bulgarian National Museum of History Displays Rare Exhibits to Celebrate 140 Years of the Constituent Assembly
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is at the Forefront of Gender Equality Ranking in Labor Law
- » Bulgarian Team Won the World Electronic Sports Games Championship in China