National Assembly Will Discuss the Changes in the Anti-Corruption Law
The latest proposals for amendments to the Anti-Corruption Act will be discussed by the Parliament's Legal Committee today.
According to them, illegally acquired property could be confiscated also in the case of a suspended criminal case, and the one-year deadlines for confiscation are dropped.
Amendments in practice circumvent the court's decision, which has the force of law, and suggests that the work of the anti-corruption commission should not be bound by any time.
- » New Digital Ticket Platform to Start Operating in Bulgaria
- » Over 16,500 People Started Work on the Employment Plan in 2019
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Numbers Hit All-Time Low in 2018
- » Flu And Cold Weather Shut Down 344 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament’s Legal Committee Rejected President's Veto on Penal Code
- » 143 Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria have been Closed due to Flu and Bad Weather