National Assembly Will Discuss the Changes in the Anti-Corruption Law
The latest proposals for amendments to the Anti-Corruption Act will be discussed by the Parliament's Legal Committee today.
According to them, illegally acquired property could be confiscated also in the case of a suspended criminal case, and the one-year deadlines for confiscation are dropped.
Amendments in practice circumvent the court's decision, which has the force of law, and suggests that the work of the anti-corruption commission should not be bound by any time.
- » President Rumen Radev Scheduled The Elections For MEPs For May 26
- » The Bulgarian President Scheduled the European Elections for May 26th
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Creates Strategic Council
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria