BFSA Reports 198 Inspections of Packed Fruits and Vegetables
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency (BFSA) said it carried out 198 inspections of packed fruits and vegetables, fresh and frozen, within two weeks, reports Focus News Agency.
The inspectors found 12 violations, including incomplete information about the packing company, about food additives such as glazing agents E904 and E914, about preservatives, and incomplete safety instructions. In the course of the inspections, there were no inconsistencies with quality requirements pursuant to the market standards for the offered fruits and vegetables.
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019
- » Measles Cases in Bulgaria Reach 124
- » Free Tuberculosis Examinations in the District Cities of the Country
- » Air Pollution Кills Мore People Тhan Smoking
- » New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars Registered in Bulgaria