Sofia will not Pay to Light up Again the Eyes of the Monument of Tsar Samuil
Sofia Municipality does not intend to pay to re-light the eyes of King Samuil's monument in Sofia, said the Deputy Mayor of Culture Todor Chobanov to journalists on Monday.
The diodes placed in the monument's eyes are burned, and for their replacement they need BGN 3,000 and a heavy approval procedure by a number of institutions, and the municipality does not intend to do so. The reason is that under the project were not provided glowing eyes, the diodes were placed by the author Alexander Haytov in an arbitrary manner.
"Everyone was surprised by this unpredictable installation, so we can not maintain a system that is not legally regulated," Chobanov said.
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya
- » Jenny Sushe Wants More than Half a Million Dollars from Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev
- » The Fines for Bear Grylls's Film after Violations in Bulgarian Rila Park are Paid
- » Cannes Film Festival: 2019 Lineup