Bulgarian Driver Died in a Crash between 3 TIR Trucks in Italy
A Bulgarian driver died in a severe crash in a clash between three TIR trucks in Italy, reports 24 hours.
The incident happened on Monday morning on the A4 motorway between Vicenza East and Grisignano di Zocco, heading towards Venice.
According to the authorities' initial information, the three trucks traveled behind each other. The Bulgarian was in the second and crashed into the first one, which suddenly hit the brakes. At this point, however, the Bulgarian truck was hit hard by the third truck. The drivers of the other two trucks were not injured.
- » No Environmental Pollution Recorded after the Fire at Maritsa Iztok 2 TPP
- » Bulgarian has Died, and Four have been Injured in Car Crash in Romania
- » Human Error is One of the Possible Causes of Fire in the TPP Maritsa East 2
- » Fire in Downtown Sofia
- » Bus with Children Crashed in Northern Bulgaria, 10 People Injured
- » Severe Chain Reaction Accident on the Trakia Highway