VAR to be Introduced in Bulgarian Football in 3 Years, Announced the Head of BFU
The video replay system will be introduced at the latest in three years in the Bulgarian Football Championship. This was stated by the Vice-President of BFA Atanas Furnadjiev. He also talked about the claims of CSKA Sofia to the executive director of the headquarters Borislav Popov.
"I do not think there were any mistakes going only one way, and it is undeniable that the VAR system in European football has led to a lot less controversial situations of a referee nature so I look forward to introducing this system in Bulgaria It's time for a VAR to come here It will be one, two or three years at the latest , but that will happen, "Furnadjiev told Blic.
- » Bulgarian Katrin Taseva with Gold and Bronze of Grand Prix in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Daniel Asenov is European Boxing Champion for the Sixth Time
- » WORLD CHAMPION! Petar Stoychev is the Fastest in the World in Swimming in Icy Waters!
- » Petar Stoychev - 200 m Swimming Below Zero
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Ready to Return for the Masters Game in Miami
- » For the First time, Bulgarian Became the World Vice Champion in the Biathlon