Cloudy Skies over East and Mountain Areas, Snow in Northeast Bulgaria
Today the clouds will remain considerable over the eastern and mountainous regions. Light rain in some places along the coast and snow in Northeast Bulgaria and the mountains. Again moderate wind from west-northwest, sometimes strong in the Danube Plain. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C, in Sofia about 3-4°C, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Starts the Week with Nice Weather
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hit the Greek Island of Zakynthos
- » UN: 2018 was the most Negative for the Climate
- » Spring Returns to Bulgaria with Full Force
- » More Sun in Northwest Bulgaria, Cloudy and Rainy in Eastern Parts of the Country