Cloudy Skies over East and Mountain Areas, Snow in Northeast Bulgaria
Today the clouds will remain considerable over the eastern and mountainous regions. Light rain in some places along the coast and snow in Northeast Bulgaria and the mountains. Again moderate wind from west-northwest, sometimes strong in the Danube Plain. Maximum temperatures between 2°C and 7°C, in Sofia about 3-4°C, meteorologist Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Rare Bird Species Recorded During Wintering Waterbird Count in Bulgaria
- » 10 Incidents with Radioactive Sources Registered in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Warning Issued as Australia's Heat Wave Hits Record Highs
- » Hurricane Wind Damages Buildings and Cut off Power Lines in Sopot
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place for 18 Bulgarian Regions
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Temperatures will Rise to between 3° and 8°C