Bulgaria's Construction Output Rises in October Compared to Last Year
Bulgaria's construction output rose 1.8% year-on-year in October, following a 3.7% annual decrease the month before, the national statistical office, NSI, said on Monday, citing preliminary working-day adjusted data, reports SeeNews.
On a seasonally-adjusted monthly comparison basis, construction production added 3.3% in October, after dropping 1.0% in September, NSI said in a statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising