The EP Will Vote on a Resolution on the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
The European Parliament will vote today on a resolution on the accession of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen. After discussing a report on the subject yesterday, MEPs announced the full acceptance of Sofia and Bucharest into the Schengen area.
They insist that this be done at the same time as land, sea and air borders. The initiative is the leader of PES Sergey Stanishev, who reminds that stepwise adoption would be highly political and economic disadvantage for Bulgaria and would hamper the implementation of the new European security systems in the country.
- » Boyko Borissov For the Guardian: I Have Been Around the World and I Can Say that There is no Better Place to Live in the EU
- » GDP in the 1st Quarter of 2019 Increased by 0.5% in the EU-28
- » We Can Check Our Voting Section Over the Internet, by SMS or by Phone
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov: There is no Reason to Resign after the EP Elections
- » Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
- » European Auditors will Check how Money is Spent on Roads in Bulgaria and 3 More Countries