Bulgaria's Central Bank Releases in Circulation a Gold Commemorative Coin
From 10th of December 2018, the Bulgarian National Bank releases in circulation a gold commemorative coin ‘St.Phony Martyr Stefan’ from the series Bulgarian iconography. It will be sold at the BNB teller desks for BGN 860, reports BNT.
From today until December 12, anyone can buy up to two coins, after which there will be no limitations of the number of coins one can purchase.
Besides the BNB teller desks, the coin will be sold in three more banks.
- » President Rumen Radev Scheduled The Elections For MEPs For May 26
- » The Bulgarian President Scheduled the European Elections for May 26th
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Creates Strategic Council
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria