MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
The most sensible option is to end time change in 2020, MEP Momchil Nekov, S&D group, said to reporters. He noted that the European Commission’s proposal was 2019, while Austria was proposing 2021. “The important thing is to have the Bulgarian position so as to have a clear mandate to defend in the European Parliament,” Nekov said, quoted by Focus News Agency.
He considers starting a discussion about whether time change should be ended and what time should be chosen – summer or winter.
- » Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture: 288 Guest Houses Funded with EU Money are Being Inspected
- » Wide Variation of Consumption Per Capita Across EU Member States
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects