MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
The most sensible option is to end time change in 2020, MEP Momchil Nekov, S&D group, said to reporters. He noted that the European Commission’s proposal was 2019, while Austria was proposing 2021. “The important thing is to have the Bulgarian position so as to have a clear mandate to defend in the European Parliament,” Nekov said, quoted by Focus News Agency.
He considers starting a discussion about whether time change should be ended and what time should be chosen – summer or winter.
- » European Investment Bank Provides BGN 70 Million Loan to Finance Small Businesses in Bulgaria
- » Eva Maydell: The EU is the Best Place For Bulgarian Business
- » Varna Loses EUR 225,000 European Funding due to Irregularities in Public Procurement
- » The Government has Approved Applications for a European Public Prosecutor from Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is at the Bottom of the EU by Number of Innovative Enterprises, According to Eurostat
- » 9 European Countries in Sofia Are Discussing Future Agriculture Policy