Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
Natural gas to rise by 3.5% from January.
Bulgargaz submitted this request to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, BNR announced. The regulator explained that such an increase would not require a change in the price of heating, hot water and electricity.
The Commission is expected to consider and approve Bulgargaz's proposal by the end of the month. In July, the Commission approved a price increase of 10.81% to 400.95 BGN / 1000 cubic meters or 37.79 BGN / MWh (excluding excise duty and VAT).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Will we reach the psychological barrier of BGN 3 per liter of gasoline and diesel
- » National Security and Police are doing an Inspection in Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Military Plant “Arsenal” Shuts Down for a Month due to Expensive Electricity
- » Chief of Bulgarian Energy Commission: I don’t want to Work with the New Government
- » Bulgargaz: Bulgaria Receives the Maximum Possible Amount of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: There is No Commitment to Close Capacity of Coal Facilities