Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
Natural gas to rise by 3.5% from January.
Bulgargaz submitted this request to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, BNR announced. The regulator explained that such an increase would not require a change in the price of heating, hot water and electricity.
The Commission is expected to consider and approve Bulgargaz's proposal by the end of the month. In July, the Commission approved a price increase of 10.81% to 400.95 BGN / 1000 cubic meters or 37.79 BGN / MWh (excluding excise duty and VAT).
- » Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub
- » General Electric Interested in Participating as Potential Supplier of Equipment and Engineer of Belene NPP
- » Energy Regulator Discussed Measure to Stabilise Power Prices at The Free Market
- » Urgent Meeting Due to Industrial Electricity Prices in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Have Created a Liberalized Electricity Market