Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
Natural gas to rise by 3.5% from January.
Bulgargaz submitted this request to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, BNR announced. The regulator explained that such an increase would not require a change in the price of heating, hot water and electricity.
The Commission is expected to consider and approve Bulgargaz's proposal by the end of the month. In July, the Commission approved a price increase of 10.81% to 400.95 BGN / 1000 cubic meters or 37.79 BGN / MWh (excluding excise duty and VAT).
- » CEZ in Bulgaria Gets Permit for EUR 1.5 Million for Transmission Line Project
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Reconnects Nuclear Reactor after Capacity Tests
- » The Readiness of the Kozloduy NPP Unit V for Increased Power Output Will Be Tested
- » Submarine Power Cable Promotes Montenegro as Energy Hub for Balkans
- » The Electricity Price for Business Increased with 203%
- » KEVR Approved Electricity Prices for Customers of EVN Bulgaria from 1 July 2019