Bulgarian Parliament Postpones on First Reading Identity Papers with Electronic Identification to January 2020
The introduction of identity papers with electronic identification is postponed from January 2019 to January 1, 2020, according to amendments passed on first reading in Parliament today, Focus News Agency reports.
Most of the amendments, approved by 95 to 25 and 11 abstentions, enable the issuance of identity cards to NATO employees as of mid-2020.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today