Bulgarian Parliament Postpones on First Reading Identity Papers with Electronic Identification to January 2020
The introduction of identity papers with electronic identification is postponed from January 2019 to January 1, 2020, according to amendments passed on first reading in Parliament today, Focus News Agency reports.
Most of the amendments, approved by 95 to 25 and 11 abstentions, enable the issuance of identity cards to NATO employees as of mid-2020.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia