Broken Clouds over the Country, Sunny Day in Many Bulgarian Areas, Highs between 3° and 8°C
Today’s weather forecast is broken clouds, middle to high, over the country, and mostly sunshine in many areas. In the Danube Plain there will be low clouds or fog. It will be nearly quiet. Maximum temperatures between 3°C and 8°C, about zero in the places with longer lasting fog, meteorologist Georgi Tsekov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
- » 14 Tonnes of Toxic Waste Dumped in the Yana Station Area in Sofia - is there a Danger to People?
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C