Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office Orders Inspection in Arsenal Factory in Kazanlak
The Special Prosecutor’s Office has ordered an inspection in the Arsenal factory in Kazanlak in connection with the seized 17 Kalashnikov rifles, 15 Makarov pistols and 12 barrels on December 4, presumably manufactured and illegally taken out of that factory, the Special Appellate Prosecutor’s Office said. The report of the inspection is to be presented within a month or in the shortest possible time.
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy