Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office Orders Inspection in Arsenal Factory in Kazanlak
The Special Prosecutor’s Office has ordered an inspection in the Arsenal factory in Kazanlak in connection with the seized 17 Kalashnikov rifles, 15 Makarov pistols and 12 barrels on December 4, presumably manufactured and illegally taken out of that factory, the Special Appellate Prosecutor’s Office said. The report of the inspection is to be presented within a month or in the shortest possible time.
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Disappeared
- » Political Scientist: The Rejection of Machine Voting in Bulgaria is a Political Disgrace
- » The Car Tax Calculator in Sofia is Ready
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Checks the Absence of 8,000 Tons of Paving Bricks
- » President Radev Initiated a Discussion on "Elections - Transparency and Trust"
- » Sale of Electronic Vignettes for Cars in Bulgaria will Start on December 17