Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Held a Working Breakfast with the Ambassadors of the EU Countries
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a working breakfast with the ambassadors of the European Union countries, organized by the Austrian Embassy in Bulgaria as the rotating President of the EU Council, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The meeting discussed topical issues on the European agenda.
These included energy, economy, international politics, EU security, as well as steps to join Bulgaria in the eurozone waiting room.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed