Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Held a Working Breakfast with the Ambassadors of the EU Countries
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a working breakfast with the ambassadors of the European Union countries, organized by the Austrian Embassy in Bulgaria as the rotating President of the EU Council, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The meeting discussed topical issues on the European agenda.
These included energy, economy, international politics, EU security, as well as steps to join Bulgaria in the eurozone waiting room.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad