Bulgarian Social Minister: We Proceed with the Law on Social Services
We proceed with the law on social services, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Biser Petkov told a briefing in Parliament after the adoption of the Personal Assistance Act, Focus News Agency reports.
He pointed out the two new adopted laws for people with disabilities – the Disability Act and the Personal Assistance Act. “We had dozens of meetings, some quite emotional, I would say dramatic, but in the end we have a law about which there was initially great rejection and doubt that it could be adopted,” Petkov said.
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections
- » It will no Longer be Possible to Buy Bulgarian Passport with Investments
- » Fewer People with Higher Education will be Sought on the Labor Market in Bulgaria