Bulgarian Social Minister: We Proceed with the Law on Social Services
We proceed with the law on social services, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Biser Petkov told a briefing in Parliament after the adoption of the Personal Assistance Act, Focus News Agency reports.
He pointed out the two new adopted laws for people with disabilities – the Disability Act and the Personal Assistance Act. “We had dozens of meetings, some quite emotional, I would say dramatic, but in the end we have a law about which there was initially great rejection and doubt that it could be adopted,” Petkov said.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today