Parts of Sofia Without Water on Friday due to Repairs
Sofiyska Voda will temporarily suspend the water supply in some parts of the capital on 07 December 2018 (Friday), the company said.
Affected will be parts of Zapaden Park, Strelbishte districts and an area around Dospat Street in the center.
In connection with the construction of a new street water pipe on "Bez Ime" Street in the village of Zheleznitsa, it is necessary to stop the water supply from 09:00 to 21:00 in the area of "Lenishte" street, from "Plana planina" "Probuda".
If the repair is over 12 hours of Sofiyska Voda promise an alternative water supply to all affected.
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit at Kapitan Andreevo and Ruse
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Disappeared