Parts of Sofia Without Water on Friday due to Repairs
Sofiyska Voda will temporarily suspend the water supply in some parts of the capital on 07 December 2018 (Friday), the company said.
Affected will be parts of Zapaden Park, Strelbishte districts and an area around Dospat Street in the center.
In connection with the construction of a new street water pipe on "Bez Ime" Street in the village of Zheleznitsa, it is necessary to stop the water supply from 09:00 to 21:00 in the area of "Lenishte" street, from "Plana planina" "Probuda".
If the repair is over 12 hours of Sofiyska Voda promise an alternative water supply to all affected.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia