Bulgarian Parliament Accepts Ivaylo Moskovski’s Resignation as MP
The Parliament accepted Ivaylo Moskovski’s resignation as MP, Focus News Agency reports. He filed his resignation on October 30. He had returned to parliament after stepping down as transport minister over the deadly bus crash near Svoge together with former regional development and interior ministers Nikolay Nankov and Valentin Radev. Ivaylo Moskovski is expected to be appointed Vice President of the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank. His nomination was presented in early October by Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov.
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport
- » GERB has Announced that it will Restore the Preferential Vote
- » Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
- » Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
- » Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party Leaves Parliament