Bulgarian Parliament Accepts Ivaylo Moskovski’s Resignation as MP
The Parliament accepted Ivaylo Moskovski’s resignation as MP, Focus News Agency reports. He filed his resignation on October 30. He had returned to parliament after stepping down as transport minister over the deadly bus crash near Svoge together with former regional development and interior ministers Nikolay Nankov and Valentin Radev. Ivaylo Moskovski is expected to be appointed Vice President of the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank. His nomination was presented in early October by Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov.
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit at Kapitan Andreevo and Ruse
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Disappeared