GERB: No e-voting in the Next Elections in Bulgaria
There will be no remote electronic voting in the next elections because it cannot guarantee the security of the elections, parliamentary legal committee chair Danail Kirilov, GERB, told BNR this morning.
Yesterday the legal committee approved on first reading amendments to the Electoral Code proposed by the ruling majority. The amendments provide for voting machines only in the small polling stations, while the electronic voting will be postponed. According to Kirilov, the amendments will be debated on first reading in Parliament next week.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today