GERB: No e-voting in the Next Elections in Bulgaria
There will be no remote electronic voting in the next elections because it cannot guarantee the security of the elections, parliamentary legal committee chair Danail Kirilov, GERB, told BNR this morning.
Yesterday the legal committee approved on first reading amendments to the Electoral Code proposed by the ruling majority. The amendments provide for voting machines only in the small polling stations, while the electronic voting will be postponed. According to Kirilov, the amendments will be debated on first reading in Parliament next week.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General