GERB: No e-voting in the Next Elections in Bulgaria
There will be no remote electronic voting in the next elections because it cannot guarantee the security of the elections, parliamentary legal committee chair Danail Kirilov, GERB, told BNR this morning.
Yesterday the legal committee approved on first reading amendments to the Electoral Code proposed by the ruling majority. The amendments provide for voting machines only in the small polling stations, while the electronic voting will be postponed. According to Kirilov, the amendments will be debated on first reading in Parliament next week.
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Disappeared
- » Political Scientist: The Rejection of Machine Voting in Bulgaria is a Political Disgrace
- » The Car Tax Calculator in Sofia is Ready
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Checks the Absence of 8,000 Tons of Paving Bricks
- » President Radev Initiated a Discussion on "Elections - Transparency and Trust"
- » Sale of Electronic Vignettes for Cars in Bulgaria will Start on December 17