Bulgaria and Norway to Work Together on Joint Projects Related to Western Balkans
Bulgaria and Norway are going to work together on joint projects in the Western Balkans in order to urge young people to stay and develop in their home countries, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
This was agreed by Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva and Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs Ine Marie Eriksen Søreide.
Norway also actively supports projects in Bulgaria within the framework of the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism, whereby Norway provides 97% of funding, and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism.
For the 2014-2021 programming period, Bulgaria has access to 210 million euros for innovation and SME development, justice, home affairs and civil society support. According to statistics, 7000 Bulgarians live in Norway.
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna
- » The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
- » WITH HUGE MAJORITY: The EP Supported Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels