Temperatures will Slightly Decrease, Highs Between 2° and 7°C
Today the clouds will diminish, while day temperatures will slightly decrease, reaching up to 2-7°C, in Sofia about 4°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
Today from west the cloudiness will break, giving way to mostly sunny skies over most of the country at about noon. North-northeast wind in nearly the whole country with a little lower day temperatures.
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)
- » A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone