Google Vice President Becomes a Bulgarian Consul in the Silicon Valley
The Bulgarian government appointed Bogomil Balkansky as Honorary Consul in San Francisco with a consular district covering the Silicon Valley, California.
Bogomil Balkansky's candidacy was proposed by the Bulgarian community in the Silicon Valley, the government's press service announced.
Balkansky has been living in the United States since 1991. He is a vice president of Google, where he plays an important role in developing new products and manages marketing, sales and customer service teams.
Balkansky is an investor in Bulgarian start-up software companies as well as venture capital funds in technology companies in the Silicon Valley and Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus