Google Vice President Becomes a Bulgarian Consul in the Silicon Valley
The Bulgarian government appointed Bogomil Balkansky as Honorary Consul in San Francisco with a consular district covering the Silicon Valley, California.
Bogomil Balkansky's candidacy was proposed by the Bulgarian community in the Silicon Valley, the government's press service announced.
Balkansky has been living in the United States since 1991. He is a vice president of Google, where he plays an important role in developing new products and manages marketing, sales and customer service teams.
Balkansky is an investor in Bulgarian start-up software companies as well as venture capital funds in technology companies in the Silicon Valley and Bulgaria.
- » Putin and Erdogan to Hold Syria Talks
- » Bulgaria Ready to Start Negotiations with Great Britain on Signature of Bilateral Social Agreement
- » Libya Seeks Restoration of Economic Relations with Bulgaria
- » France and Germany Renew Postwar Vows of Friendship
- » UAE and Bulgaria Explore Promoting Ties
- » Russia and Japan's Leaders Meet For Talks in Moscow Tuesday, 22