According to 56% of Bulgarians, Lower Electricity Prices Will Stop Air Pollution
56 percent of Bulgarians believe that lower electricity prices will stop air pollution. This shows a sociological survey by AFIS conducted between 30 November and 4 December 2018 among 1010 adult Bulgarians.
More than one-third of the country's inhabitants feel worsening in the air quality in the settlement they live in.
Asked to point out two measures that would contribute to cleaner air in their settlement, respondents most often point to lower electricity prices, reduced car travel, stopping harmful industries, and gas heating.
- » Intelligent Transport System Will Be Built on Trakia Motorway
- » Beer Production in Bulgaria is Becoming More Environmentally Friendly
- » Sofia Climbed 29 Positions in the World Ranking of the most Expensive Cities
- » The Bulgarian Government will Allocate Easter Bonuses to Pensioners
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria