Today We are Celebrating the International Volunteer Day
On December 5th, we celebrate the International Volunteer Day, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
For the first time, the day was celebrated in 1985 on the initiative of the UN when the world organization urged all parties to express their respect and gratitude to the volunteers, giving more visibility to their work.
In our country President Rumen Radev will host the annual awards ceremony in the "Volunteer Initiative" competition. The Bulgarian Red Cross will celebrate the holiday with a special demonstration of rescue actions during an earthquake and a subsequent fire.
- » Almost 3000 Farmers have Received over 3 million leva for Pest Control
- » Candidate for the Concession of Sofia Airport Will Build a National Stadium
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam
- » Fishing for White Sand Mussels in the Black Sea is Prohibited
- » Sofia University Celebrates 175 years of Bulgarian journalism