Today We are Celebrating the International Volunteer Day
On December 5th, we celebrate the International Volunteer Day, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
For the first time, the day was celebrated in 1985 on the initiative of the UN when the world organization urged all parties to express their respect and gratitude to the volunteers, giving more visibility to their work.
In our country President Rumen Radev will host the annual awards ceremony in the "Volunteer Initiative" competition. The Bulgarian Red Cross will celebrate the holiday with a special demonstration of rescue actions during an earthquake and a subsequent fire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Opinion: Are Doctors who Lie about COVID-19 Responsible for their Actions
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Local Measures are being Introduced
- » Bulgaria: How do Children handle COVID-19 and When should we take them to a Doctor
- » A Study: Millions Die due to Antibiotic Resistance
- » Bill Gates: The Coronavirus is a Flower against the Backdrop of Impending Pandemics
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max. Temperatures between 6°C and 11°C