Today We are Celebrating the International Volunteer Day
On December 5th, we celebrate the International Volunteer Day, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
For the first time, the day was celebrated in 1985 on the initiative of the UN when the world organization urged all parties to express their respect and gratitude to the volunteers, giving more visibility to their work.
In our country President Rumen Radev will host the annual awards ceremony in the "Volunteer Initiative" competition. The Bulgarian Red Cross will celebrate the holiday with a special demonstration of rescue actions during an earthquake and a subsequent fire.
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services: Missing Tourist Died
- » Plane with Bulgarian Politicians Made Emergency Landing in Vienna
- » Variable Clouds Over the Country, Highs Between 2°C and 7°C
- » Second Day 30 Mountain Rescuers Search for a Man Lost in the Balkan Mountain
- » Residents of Three Sofia Districts Protest Poor Air Quality
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019