Maya Manolova is Among the Candidates of BSP For Mayor of Sofia
National Ombudsman Maya Manolova is one of the candidates for the next mayor of Sofia. This was announced by the chairman of the Sofia party organization Kaloyan Pargov, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Among the other discussed names are MEPs Elena Yoncheva and Georgi Svilenski. The BSP candidate for mayor of Sofia will be announced after the upcoming elections of the European Parliament in the spring, the results of which will affect the decision on the candidacy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"