Euro Аrea Аnnual Inflation Down to 2.0%
Euro area annual inflation is expected to be 2.0% in November 2018, down from 2.2% in October 2018, according to a flash estimate from Eurostat, the statistical office of the European Union.
Looking at the main components of euro area inflation, energy is expected to have the highest annual rate in November (9.1%, compared with 10.7% in October), followed by food, alcohol & tobacco (2.0%, compared with 2.2% in October), services (1.3%, compared with 1.5% in October), and non-energy industrial goods (0.4%, stable compared with October).
- » Bulgarian GDP in the 3rd Quarter of 2018 is 29 822 million BGN
- » Georgi Zamanov was Awarded "Banker of the Year"
- » Credit Expert: It is Expected that 2019 will be Stable on the Credit Market
- » Ohio Becomes the First State to Accept Bitcoin For Tax Payments
- » Trade Volume Between Egypt, Bulgaria Amount to $1 Billion
- » Trade Between Bulgaria and Belarus Increased with 70% in 2018