Bulgarian Farmers will Receive over BGN 1 Billion by the End of the Year
The State Agriculture Fund will pay nearly BGN 1 billion by the end of the year. This was announced by the Executive Director of the Fund Jivko Zhivkov during the 8th National Seminar of the National Association of Grain Producers (NAZ), reports Mediapool.
Of these, BGN 735 million are under the direct payments schemes for Campaign 2018, nearly BGN 100 million under the Rural Development Program.
- » Bulgarian Producers Can Go to the Markets in North Africa
- » Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
- » Significant Increase of Walnuts and Orchards in Bulgaria in the last 10 Years
- » The Gas Interconnector with Greece Have Permission to be Build on Greek Territory
- » Most New Homes Completed in Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas
- » Daily Sabah: Bulgaria to Build Pipeline to Transport Russian Gas