Bulgarian Farmers will Receive over BGN 1 Billion by the End of the Year
The State Agriculture Fund will pay nearly BGN 1 billion by the end of the year. This was announced by the Executive Director of the Fund Jivko Zhivkov during the 8th National Seminar of the National Association of Grain Producers (NAZ), reports Mediapool.
Of these, BGN 735 million are under the direct payments schemes for Campaign 2018, nearly BGN 100 million under the Rural Development Program.
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Has Exported Around 10 000 Tonnes of Honey in The EU
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Opened in Pazardjik a Plant For Production of Automotive Parts
- » Bulgaria Stands Ready To Manufacture Cars For Volkswagen
- » EU Funds and Infrastructure Push Bulgaria Construction
- » Municipal Authorities Issued Building Permits For Construction of 1 247 Residential Buildings For the First Quarter of 2019
- » The Total Producer Price Index in Industry in March 2019 Up with 0.7%