Ukraine Bans Entry to Russian Adult Men: Border Service Chief
Ukraine has banned Russian adult men aged 16-60 years from entering Ukraine, the head of the border service Petro Tsygykal said in a televised meeting on Friday, quoted by Reuters.
"Today, the entry of foreigners is limited - primarily citizens of the Russian Federation - non-admission of citizens of the Russian Federation aged from 16 to 60, male," Tsygykal said.
Ukraine imposed martial law this week, citing fears that Russia was planning a full scale invasion after Russian vessels fired on and captured Ukrainian ships last weekend.
- » Ukraine Attempts Anti-Putin Protest at G20
- » Bessarabian Bulgarian Among the Ukrainian Sailors Captured by Russia
- » Military Situation in 10 Border Areas is Already Underway in Ukraine
- » The U.N. Security Council Is Calling an Emergency Meeting Over Russia-Ukraine Tensions
- » Canonical Ukrainian Orthodox Church Says Not Taking Part in Autocephaly
- » Bulgaria is Launching a Two-year Rehabilitation Program for Wounded Ukrainian Fighters