Today are the Official Meetings of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Morocco
Today, in the Moroccan capital Rabat is the official meeting of the Bulgarian and Moroccan government delegations in the framework of the official visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
A social security treaty will be signed between the two countries, after which the prime ministers of the two countries will issue official statements to the media.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Spoke with Theresa May over the Phone
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India