Today are the Official Meetings of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Morocco
Today, in the Moroccan capital Rabat is the official meeting of the Bulgarian and Moroccan government delegations in the framework of the official visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
A social security treaty will be signed between the two countries, after which the prime ministers of the two countries will issue official statements to the media.
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia
- » 31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved
- » Switzerland Removes Restrictions on the Work and Establishment of Bulgarians
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Held a Telephone Conversation with Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić
- » Bulgarian President Expects New Dynamics in Relations with North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs Summons Turkey’s Ambassador to Sofia Hasan Ulusoy