Today are the Official Meetings of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Morocco
Today, in the Moroccan capital Rabat is the official meeting of the Bulgarian and Moroccan government delegations in the framework of the official visit of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
A social security treaty will be signed between the two countries, after which the prime ministers of the two countries will issue official statements to the media.
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna
- » The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
- » WITH HUGE MAJORITY: The EP Supported Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels