US Visas For Bulgarians are not Going to be Dropped in the Short Term
US ambassador to Bulgaria Eric Rubin stated in Veliko Turnovo, that the question of diversification of Bulgaria’s energy sources was very important in the discussions between the US and Bulgaria, and that it reinforces the positions of the EU and its unity.
He added that diversification was essential to Bulgaria’s national and energy security. The US ambassador expressed the hope that the most important step that has to be taken this year is the Greece-Bulgaria interconnector which will deliver gas from Azerbaijan to the Bulgarian market.
With regard to US visas for Bulgarian nationals, ambassador Rubin stated that they are not going to be dropped in the short term, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus