A Bulgarian Team Participates in the Largest NATO Cyber Defense Drill
Cyber Coalition's biggest annual cyber defense drill is being conducted from November 26 to November 30, the Bulgarian military agency said.
More than 700 experts from alliance members and partners are involved in it. The main challenge for the doctrine is to create a real cyber-environment that tests communication synchronization, coordination, information sharing, and decision-making.
The main purpose of the training is to develop the professional skills and teamwork of the participants.
Bulgaria is participating in the Cyber Coalition with a team of experts from the Ministry of Defense, other state institutions, academia, and IT companies. Work on scenarios based on malware analysis, hybrid effects, cyber attacks, and data protection.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov and Defence Minister Karakachanov Watch a Military Training in Shabla
- » Chief of Bulgarian Defence Staff: Plan to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024 goes as Scheduled
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We will Keep Safe the Airspace of Northern Macedonia with New Fighter Jets
- » US F-16 Fighters Negotiations Continue
- » US State Department Approves Possible Sale of F-16 Fighters to Bulgaria
- » North Railway Station in Brussels Evacuated Due to a Bomb Threat