The Railway Station in Stara Zagora will be Modernized with BGN 11 Million
The railway station in Stara Zagora will be modernized with BGN 11 mln. This was announced by the Minister of Transport Rossen Zhelyazkov, who announced the start of the project, announced the press center of the agency, reports Dnevnik.
The repair will be part of the modernization of five more stations in one of the most busy railway lines in the country - Sofia - Burgas. The project also includes the stations in Nova Zagora and Karnobat, as well as the metropolitan areas of Iskar, Kazichene and Poduyane.
In Stara Zagora the funds will be used for entirely new engineering infrastructure with the corresponding telecommunications as well as for renovation of the platform and the surrounding area.
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction
- » 28 New Electric Cars BMW and Hyundai Will be Launched in Sofia
- » Sofia Municipality is Preparing a Program For Improvement of the Air by 2026 with EU Funds
- » From BGN 500 to BGN 12 000 Fine For Outdoor Noise After 23:00