The Railway Station in Stara Zagora will be Modernized with BGN 11 Million
The railway station in Stara Zagora will be modernized with BGN 11 mln. This was announced by the Minister of Transport Rossen Zhelyazkov, who announced the start of the project, announced the press center of the agency, reports Dnevnik.
The repair will be part of the modernization of five more stations in one of the most busy railway lines in the country - Sofia - Burgas. The project also includes the stations in Nova Zagora and Karnobat, as well as the metropolitan areas of Iskar, Kazichene and Poduyane.
In Stara Zagora the funds will be used for entirely new engineering infrastructure with the corresponding telecommunications as well as for renovation of the platform and the surrounding area.
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food