MPs in Parliament will Continue with State Budget Debates for 2019
After closing the doors at 22.00 last night, today MPs in Parliament will continue with state budget debates for the next year.
It contains the main financial parameters for 2019, as well as the money for the different ministries.
Wages in the budget sector will increase by 10%, while those of teachers will increase by 20% on average.
And next year, the state is set to spend more than it gets.
There is a deficit of BGN 600 million, as well as inflation of 3 per cent.
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food