MPs in Parliament will Continue with State Budget Debates for 2019
After closing the doors at 22.00 last night, today MPs in Parliament will continue with state budget debates for the next year.
It contains the main financial parameters for 2019, as well as the money for the different ministries.
Wages in the budget sector will increase by 10%, while those of teachers will increase by 20% on average.
And next year, the state is set to spend more than it gets.
There is a deficit of BGN 600 million, as well as inflation of 3 per cent.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies