MPs in Parliament will Continue with State Budget Debates for 2019
After closing the doors at 22.00 last night, today MPs in Parliament will continue with state budget debates for the next year.
It contains the main financial parameters for 2019, as well as the money for the different ministries.
Wages in the budget sector will increase by 10%, while those of teachers will increase by 20% on average.
And next year, the state is set to spend more than it gets.
There is a deficit of BGN 600 million, as well as inflation of 3 per cent.
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Hosts a Trade Union Meeting of European Capitals
- » In which Regions Live the People with the Highest Incomes in Sofia?
- » Rumen Ovcharov: Clear Statement is Needed on the Benefits of "TurkStream"
- » Valentin Radev: Bulgaria is the Most Stable Country in the Balkans
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Construction on Wild Beaches in Bulgaria