Prime Minister Borisov is on an Official Visit to Morocco
During the visit, he will meet with the Prime Minister of Morocco Saad Eddine El Othmani. The two will discuss bilateral relations and new opportunities for cooperation between the two countries, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
In Rabat, the Bulgarian Prime Minister will talk with the President of the Chamber of Advisors in the Moroccan Parliament and will give a lecture on Bulgaria's role in the European integration of the Western Balkan countries.
- » Rumen Radev: The Partnership between Bulgaria and Japan Provides the Opportunity for our Speeded-up Development as a Country of High Technologies and Science
- » PM Borissov to Take Part in the Extraordinary Meeting of the European Council
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria and US are Allies and Strategic Partners