Prime Minister Borisov is on an Official Visit to Morocco
During the visit, he will meet with the Prime Minister of Morocco Saad Eddine El Othmani. The two will discuss bilateral relations and new opportunities for cooperation between the two countries, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
In Rabat, the Bulgarian Prime Minister will talk with the President of the Chamber of Advisors in the Moroccan Parliament and will give a lecture on Bulgaria's role in the European integration of the Western Balkan countries.
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki
- » Prime Minister Borissov Met with the Prime Minister of the Province of Lower Austria
- » PM Borissov Met with Greece's Foreign Minister
- » Greece Supports Bulgaria For Schengen