Border Police Detained 13 illegal Migrants from Afghanistan and Pakistan
Bulgaria’s Border police identified 13 men without identity documents in a van driven by a 32-year-old man from Haskovo. Ten of the foreigners said they were from Afghanistan and three from Pakistan. The driver and the illegal migrants were detained, Ministry of Interior press office said on 28th of November, reports BNT.
The District Prosecutor's Office in Svilengrad was notified. Pre-trial proceedings were initiated against illegal migrants and the driver of the van.
The report about the group crossing Maritsa River was received about 21:30 on 26th of November at Novo Selo police station. The police immediately took action.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year