Border Police Detained 13 illegal Migrants from Afghanistan and Pakistan
Bulgaria’s Border police identified 13 men without identity documents in a van driven by a 32-year-old man from Haskovo. Ten of the foreigners said they were from Afghanistan and three from Pakistan. The driver and the illegal migrants were detained, Ministry of Interior press office said on 28th of November, reports BNT.
The District Prosecutor's Office in Svilengrad was notified. Pre-trial proceedings were initiated against illegal migrants and the driver of the van.
The report about the group crossing Maritsa River was received about 21:30 on 26th of November at Novo Selo police station. The police immediately took action.
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Detained 30,000 kg of Unregistered Hookah Tobacco
- » Regional Court of Plovdiv Left in Custody Conductor who Molest Teenage Girl
- » Woman In Her 30s Was Found Dead In The Orlandovtsi Neighbourhood Of Sofia
- » 8 tons Of Illegal Fuel Were Found At A Gas Station In Devin
- » Tsenko Chokov Is Under House Arrest Due To His Illness
- » Brutal Murder of a Bulgarian in Poland, Woman in Critical Condition