Main Roads in the City of Edirne Are Closed Due to Floods
Leading roads are closed due to large floods in the northwest Turkish district of Edirne, Turkish TV NTV reported.
Due to the heavy rains flooded are the ground floors of houses, blocks and offices in the city of Edirne. The emergency room of a private hospital in the city is also flooded.
The roads of Havsa-Edirne and Kirklareli-Edirne are closed. Traffic difficulties are on the main boulevard in the city of Edirne - Ataturk.
Rainfall is expected to continue today and tomorrow, informs NTV.
- » Yellow Code for Intense Rainfall and Thunderstorms in 10 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder, Code Yellow Warning Code For 5 Regions in the Country
- » Over 9,200 ha of Corn Completely Damaged by Hail in Central Bulgaria
- » The Problematic Places of Sofia, which Get Flooded after Heavy Rainfall
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria