Picture of Renoir Was Stolen in Brazen Theft Ahead of Auction in Vienna
A picture of French Impressionist Renoir was stolen from a Viennese auction house, the Austrian police reported. The painting worth about 160,000 euros. Today it has to be put on action.
The picture is a landscape and has been taken off unnoticed by the wall where it was on display prior to the sale.
So far, there is no more information about the crime.
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Culture joins European Network for Literature and Books Traduki
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair
- » "Garbage" Join the Hills of Rock Festival 2019
- » Announcing the American Film Institute AWARDS 2018 Honorees