Picture of Renoir Was Stolen in Brazen Theft Ahead of Auction in Vienna
A picture of French Impressionist Renoir was stolen from a Viennese auction house, the Austrian police reported. The painting worth about 160,000 euros. Today it has to be put on action.
The picture is a landscape and has been taken off unnoticed by the wall where it was on display prior to the sale.
So far, there is no more information about the crime.
- » The Repair and Restoration of the Miniral Bath in Bankya Will Cost BGN 8 mln
- » Over 1300 Foreign Artists and Ballet Dancers Work in Bulgaria
- » European Awards For Cultural Heritage Await Nominations
- » Opportunity for Submitting Ideas for Bulgaria's Culture Strategy Ends in August
- » Decided: Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia Will Celebrate St. St. Cyril and Methodius Together
- » "Summer Cinema in the Park" in Plovdiv Begins