The Website of the Bulgarian Socialist Party under Attack by Hackers from Thailand
DdoS hacker attack, carried out via multiple IP addresses from Thailand, happened against the site of the Bulgarian Socialist Party on November 21, Positano 20 reported on Monday, reports Mediapool.
Site protections, however, contain the attacks, although they are difficult to overcome, and the site has not stopped functioning.
Additional measures have been taken to protect the left-wing website, the party added.
- » Brazen Robbery and Kidnapping in Sofia, Perpetrators Detained
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District
- » Strasbourg Christmas Market Gunman Shot Dead by French Police
- » Brazil shooting: Five Dead as Gunman Opens Fire in Cathedral