The Website of the Bulgarian Socialist Party under Attack by Hackers from Thailand
DdoS hacker attack, carried out via multiple IP addresses from Thailand, happened against the site of the Bulgarian Socialist Party on November 21, Positano 20 reported on Monday, reports Mediapool.
Site protections, however, contain the attacks, although they are difficult to overcome, and the site has not stopped functioning.
Additional measures have been taken to protect the left-wing website, the party added.
- » Bank Employee from Central Bulgaria Arrested for Embezzlement of nearly 400 000 Levs
- » Transportation of Baby Eels from Endangered Species was Stopped at Sofia Airport (Photos)
- » Municipal Officials in Burgas Stopped the Sale of a Child
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria