The Website of the Bulgarian Socialist Party under Attack by Hackers from Thailand
DdoS hacker attack, carried out via multiple IP addresses from Thailand, happened against the site of the Bulgarian Socialist Party on November 21, Positano 20 reported on Monday, reports Mediapool.
Site protections, however, contain the attacks, although they are difficult to overcome, and the site has not stopped functioning.
Additional measures have been taken to protect the left-wing website, the party added.
- » The Young Bulgarian who Disappeared in the UK was Found Dead
- » 383 kg of Drugs Seized by Bulgarian Customs have been Burned
- » Interpol Saved 50 Children from a Pedophile Ring
- » Five illegal Migrants Caught Attempting to Cross the Danube
- » Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
- » 29 Guest Houses in Kyustendil Area Inspected by Economic Police