Polish President Andrzej Duda Arrives at an Official Visit to Bulgaria
At the invitation of the head of state Rumen Radev, Polish President Andrzej Duda arrives on an official visit to our country, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The deepening of bilateral relations, economic cooperation and partnership between the two countries within the EU and NATO will be part of the focus of their talks.
The program of the President of the Republic of Poland also includes meetings with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Tsvetka Karayancheva, National Assembly Speaker.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s President Had Meeting with Foreign Minister of Serbia