FYR Macedonia has been ranked Europe's most polluted country with pollution spiking ten times over recommended levels. That's according to the European Environment Agency. Heavy traffic and the use of heating stoves are causing an increase in dangerous air and sending more and more people to the doctors.
Macedonia is the Country with the Most Polluted Air in Europe
The government has now taken on the ambitious goal of improving air quality by 50% within two years, reports Euronews, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Western Balkan Countries Have Agreed to Reduce Their Roaming Prices
- » Presidential Election Campaign in Northern Macedonia Begins
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » Former Ambassador: Regional Security in the Balkans is Not Threatened
- » Institutions in Northern Macedonia Are Changing Their Names Today
- » A EP Delegation Arrives in Skopje to Assess the Progress of the Country