FYR Macedonia has been ranked Europe's most polluted country with pollution spiking ten times over recommended levels. That's according to the European Environment Agency. Heavy traffic and the use of heating stoves are causing an increase in dangerous air and sending more and more people to the doctors.
Macedonia is the Country with the Most Polluted Air in Europe
The government has now taken on the ambitious goal of improving air quality by 50% within two years, reports Euronews, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Thousands of Albanians Went to the Streets to Demand the Resignation of the Prime Minister
- » FYROM is Officially Renamed North Macedonia
- » Greece to Vote on Constitutional Revision This Week
- » Macedonian MPs to Vote on NATO Protocol
- » Bulgaria Warns FYROM Over NATO Membership
- » Macedonia Has Signed the NATO Accession Protocol