Bulgarian Commission on Protection of Competition Fined A1 with BGN 800,000 due to Handy
The Commission on Protection of Competition (CPC) fined the mobile operator A1 with BGN 804,340 on the complaint of the trader Handy, with whom the telecom had long-term commercial relations, reports money.bg
The sanction was imposed due to an unjustified termination of the contractual relationship with Handy, which was a dealer of the operator's services and was the main activity accounting for more than two-thirds of its revenue. Following the sudden termination of the contract, the chain of commerce was forced to cease activity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue