Armed Robbery of a Store in Sofia
Armed attackers robbed a grocery store in Sofia, BTV reported. The case is from "Suhata reka" district of Dr. Ludwig Zamenhof Street.
At the moment it is not clear how much money the attackers have managed to get out of the store, and where are they at the moment. There is a police presence in the area.
- » BBC Investigation: Bulgarian Runs a Network for Fighting and Trading Dogs
- » More than 10 People were Detained in Operation by of GDBOP and National Security in Blagoevgrad
- » Masked and Armed Man Robbed a Bank Branch in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Authorities Shut Down 15 Websites Selling Fake Goods
- » Arrested Head of Work Capability Assessment Commission Remains in Custody
- » Third Skripal Suspect Linked to Poisoning in Bulgaria in 2015