Bulgarian Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Participate in the Energy Perspectives Round Table
The prospects for the integration of the gas market and Bulgaria's priorities for improving the energy security in the region are the topics of a round table with the participation of the Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Organizer is the Center for the Study of Democracy. The focus will be on reducing energy poverty, security of supply and increasing energy efficiency. The ambassadors of the United States and Greece will participate in the discussion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Bulgarian Power Industry Gears up for Green Technologies
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Bulgaria Ranks 8th in EU in Electricity Generated by NPP
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Provided Emergency Repair of the Oxygen Supply System at the Municipal Hospital in Galabovo