Bulgarian Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova Will Participate in the Energy Perspectives Round Table
The prospects for the integration of the gas market and Bulgaria's priorities for improving the energy security in the region are the topics of a round table with the participation of the Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Organizer is the Center for the Study of Democracy. The focus will be on reducing energy poverty, security of supply and increasing energy efficiency. The ambassadors of the United States and Greece will participate in the discussion.
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years
- » There Will be no Change in the Price of Electricity and Steam Until the New Year
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World