By the End of the mandate of the Current European Commission, Bulgaria Can be Admitted to the Schengen Area
By the end of the mandate of the current European Commission, Bulgaria can be admitted to the Schengen Area.
''It is realistic that by the end of the mandate of the European Commission Bulgaria to be accepted in Schengen'' - said GERB Deputy Chair Tsvetan Tsvetanov on the basis of the talks which are held at a high political level, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
'' I think Bulgaria has much greater hopes of joining the Schengen area - first on air, eventually water, and later on a land border'', he also added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Juncker Plan: EIAH to Provide Support for New Specialised Children's Hospital in Bulgaria
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP