17 Syrians Found in Freight Train in Plovdiv
17 foreign citizens were found in a freight train in Plovdiv early this morning, a spokesperson for the regional police department told Focus Radio. A report was received at about 6.20 on 112. In one of the wagons, there were 17 foreigners, including 9 children, who said they were Syrian citizens. The case is investigated.
- » The Young Bulgarian who Disappeared in the UK was Found Dead
- » 383 kg of Drugs Seized by Bulgarian Customs have been Burned
- » Interpol Saved 50 Children from a Pedophile Ring
- » Five illegal Migrants Caught Attempting to Cross the Danube
- » Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
- » 29 Guest Houses in Kyustendil Area Inspected by Economic Police