17 Syrians Found in Freight Train in Plovdiv
17 foreign citizens were found in a freight train in Plovdiv early this morning, a spokesperson for the regional police department told Focus Radio. A report was received at about 6.20 on 112. In one of the wagons, there were 17 foreigners, including 9 children, who said they were Syrian citizens. The case is investigated.
- » Bank Employee from Central Bulgaria Arrested for Embezzlement of nearly 400 000 Levs
- » Transportation of Baby Eels from Endangered Species was Stopped at Sofia Airport (Photos)
- » Municipal Officials in Burgas Stopped the Sale of a Child
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria