Man from Lom Created Pornographic Materials with Minors
A 65-year-old man created pornographic material with minors. Such a signal was received at the Lom District Authority, reports Darik.
In the investigative actions, it was found that in June 2018 the man had forced a young girl from Lom using force and threat.
A search was carried out on the site, a laptop and a mobile phone were seized. There are also witnesses to the case. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated.
- » Bank Employee from Central Bulgaria Arrested for Embezzlement of nearly 400 000 Levs
- » Transportation of Baby Eels from Endangered Species was Stopped at Sofia Airport (Photos)
- » Municipal Officials in Burgas Stopped the Sale of a Child
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria