Four Women Beat up a 13-year-old Girl in a School Yard in Gorna Oryahovitsa
A 13-year-old girl has been beaten in a school in Gorna Oryahovitsa, ODMVR - Veliko Tarnovo announced.
Around noon on November 22, alert was received in the city government. A police team was immediately sent to the site, who found that three women aged 18, 39 and 63 and a girl of 12 years, all of Gorna Oryahovitsa, had beaten a 13-year-old schoolgirl.
The act was committed in the yard of the school. Work on clarifying the case continues.
Pre-trial proceedings for hooliganism have begun in the Gorna Oryahovitsa Regional Authority
- » Brazen Robbery and Kidnapping in Sofia, Perpetrators Detained
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District
- » Strasbourg Christmas Market Gunman Shot Dead by French Police
- » Brazil shooting: Five Dead as Gunman Opens Fire in Cathedral