Four Women Beat up a 13-year-old Girl in a School Yard in Gorna Oryahovitsa
A 13-year-old girl has been beaten in a school in Gorna Oryahovitsa, ODMVR - Veliko Tarnovo announced.
Around noon on November 22, alert was received in the city government. A police team was immediately sent to the site, who found that three women aged 18, 39 and 63 and a girl of 12 years, all of Gorna Oryahovitsa, had beaten a 13-year-old schoolgirl.
The act was committed in the yard of the school. Work on clarifying the case continues.
Pre-trial proceedings for hooliganism have begun in the Gorna Oryahovitsa Regional Authority
- » Bank Employee from Central Bulgaria Arrested for Embezzlement of nearly 400 000 Levs
- » Transportation of Baby Eels from Endangered Species was Stopped at Sofia Airport (Photos)
- » Municipal Officials in Burgas Stopped the Sale of a Child
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria